Ulta Black Friday deals for the 2020 shopping season have already started to trickle out–first up are their Early Black Friday Deals, which are valid today through November 7th (midnight CT). We are expecting more Black Friday deals to kick off during the week of November 23rd.
Early Black Friday Deals @ Ulta
Here are the early Black Friday deals available at Ulta, now through November 7th at midnight CT.
Here are other active offers at Ulta:
- Ulta —
- 5X points on select skincare, Clinique, Too Faced, & more (activate here) / $X off $Y coupons sent via email (offers may be targeted), ends 11/07.
- Early Black Friday deals are live, ends 11/07.
- $3.50 off $15+ qualifying purchase w/code 853123, ends 11/28.
- Free shipping on $50+ orders, ends 12/31.
- Latest BOGO offers + GWPs here, ends 12/31.
- Check your bonus offers to activate targeted offers here, ends 12/31.
Ulta Black Friday 2020 Deals
Ulta’s Black Friday deals include a mixture of doorbusters along with brands and select products (or product categories) discounted by up to 50% off. We’re still waiting to see what Ulta has in store for us this Black Friday, but here’s a look at some of the top-selling deals from last year:
- Doorbusters: over 40 different specially-priced value sets ranging from $12 to $20 from popular brands like Anastasia, Becca, Kylie Cosmetics, MAC, philosophy, Tarte, and more
- Brands on sale: 30% to 50% off select brands, like Alterna, Foreo, Milani, NYX, and Redken
- Categories on sale: Select mascaras for $10, BOGO on sheet masks, and discounted holiday sets (40 to 50% off)
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving (which is November 26th), so Black Friday 2020 falls in November 27th, 2020 this year. More and more brands participate each year, which can make it overwhelming to know when to shop or whether a deal is really good. That increased competition has given way to Cyber Week 2020, which kicks off November 23rd, 2020 and marks when most of the earlier sales begin, through Cyber Monday 2020 on November 30th.
What is Black Friday 2020?
It’s a popular day for brands and retailers to launch mega sales and promotions geared to get your holiday gift-giving dollars. The day after Thanksgiving typically marks the beginning of the holiday shopping season, so retailers get into the season by trying to entice customers with steeper discounts.